Dear Grade Four Families,
It was so nice to see you on Friday for Conference Day. Thank you for your continued support!!! Please feel free to email me your feedback regarding the new format of having the conference in the gym. Our goal for the new format was to have privacy for our discussions and conversations regarding your child.
As we are now in the season of Advent, I would like to bring the Christmas spirit into the Grade 4 classroom. I will be putting up a small Christmas tree, and I would like to have each of the children bring in their favourite Christmas ornament to decorate the tree. Also, if you have any small Christmas items that can be placed around the room for the next 3 weeks, feel free to send it in as well!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- High Tech, High Touch Science Workshop in the morning for our class
- Lien's page is due
- bring in Christmas ornament for the tree (if available...if not, bring it sometime during the week)
- return library books
- November IRP is extended...due date is now on Dec. 15
- dismissal at 2pm
- Report Cards go home today
- Please sign the cover and return it to school tomorrow (Term One report can stay at home)
- Return report card cover
- Assembly led by Grades 7&3
Monday, Dec. 5 - costumes and paper towel roll for prop due today
Wednesday, Dec. 7 - donation to Living Room due today (1 pair of warm gloves and 1 large tube of toothpaste)
Monday, Dec. 12 - Christmas party for the Grade 4 class. (10:30 - 12:30pm) Talk to Mrs. Dy if you have any questions regarding this event
Tuesday, Dec. 13 - Christmas play at 1:30pm and 7pm
Friday, Dec. 15 - Last day of school...Dismissal at 12noon
Have a great week!