Hello Grade 6 Families,
Tomorrow is Walkathon and the forecast will be a beautiful sunny day. Put on your smiles and your comfortable shoes and let's have fun while getting fit at the same time.
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read for 30 minutes each night
1. Continue to practice multiplication and division drills on Edmodo for 15 minutes daily - drill will be on Monday
2. Complete questions #9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16 pg.57 due Monday
1. Complete vocabulary pages on the Physical Environment due Tuesday
1. The letter 'I' is due on Monday. Fill in all the spaces and make sure your letter represents you.
1. Walkathon dismissal is at 1:00 Friday, September 30
2. Photo day is Tuesday, October 4
3. Computer contract is due Wednesday, October 5
4. CISVA Cross Country Meet is Wednesday, Oct. 5 (see PE blog for details)
5. Garry Point Fun Run - Friday, October 7 (see PE blog for details)
Enjoy the weekend,
Mrs. Caprilli and Mrs. Melvin