Hello Grade 6 Families,
It was lovely to see all of you on Tuesday evening during Meet the Teacher Night. We look forward to a wonderful year of learning with all of the children.
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read for 30 minutes each night
1. Continue to review your multiplication and division drills on Edmodo
2. Extra Practice 2 due Monday
1. Review numbers 60, 70, 80, 90, hundreds, thousands - be ready for a little quiz on Tuesday
2. Worksheet: Quelle heure est-il? due Tuesday
1. Finish Part B: Transferring information from one map to another - due Monday
2. Capitals of the world handout is due Monday
1. Cut outs for "I" art is due Wednesday
1. Walkathon - Friday, September 30. Dismissal is at 1:00. Continue to collect pledges.
2. Earthquake forms are due Monday
3. Check the PE blog for schedules of extra-curricular activities
Enjoy the relaxing weekend!!
Mrs. Caprilli and Mrs. Melvin