Hi Kindergarten families,
Friday is the day--Walkathon is here!
An outline of our day (approximate times):
8:45 - regulat start time children will come to the classroom for attendance and then we will head to the Gym for an assembly
8:55 - Gym Assembly. We will head to the gym for a short assembly. Parents are welcome to come to the gym to join the assembly.
9:15 - We will head back to the classroom to put our jackets on and get ready to walk. Parent volunteers may join us in the classroom while we wait to leave
9:20 - We will be called to leave. Parent volunteers will walk with their children, and a select group of kids
10:35 - Arrive at Garden City Park for a snack and water. Weather permitting play at the park for a little. Leave to walk back to school
11:30- Arrive back at St. Paul School. Children with parent volunteers may leave after attendance is taken in class with Miss C. & Miss G. children staying will have a snack and play in the classroom until dismissal.
1:00 - Dismissal.
- Children DO NOT have to be in uniform. Please dress according to the weather. If it is raining, please send your child in rainboots and a raincoat.
- If your child is staying until 1:00 dismissal, please send a snack (to be left in the classroom) to have when we arrive back at school.
- Our 5 km route: North on St. Alban's (west sidewalk), East on Blundell (north sidewalk), North on Heather (west sidewalk). Cross Granville and Arrive at Garden City Park
- Children will not be bringing anything with them. They may bring their school backpacks, however they will be staying in the classroom.
- You can send in pledge forms and donations as soon as you can! Lots of time to collect, and the primary class with the most $$ receives a PIZZA PARTY!
- If you are a parent volunteer, please arrive at 8:45 with your children. If you didn't sign up, but would still like to join, please come! The more the merrier!
- Scholastic Book Order is also due this Friday; please send them in if you would like to order.
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Looking forward to Friday!
Miss Costales & Miss Guevara
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org