Hello Grade 6 Families,
The students have been busy working on their technology project over the last few days. I am really pleased with their hard work. Make sure they take some time to practice presenting their research with good expression.
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read for 30 minutes every day
1. Practice mulitiplication and division drills on Edmodo and on take home paper. Be ready for Tuesday
2. Quiz - one step Equation (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) on Monday
1. Write the song être as best you can. Due Tuesday
1. Use cue cards to write 3 important points or interesting facts on technology project and reflection part.
2. Practice in front of the mirror or in front of your favorite stuffed animal. Use lots of expression. Refer to rubric.
3. You are the expert on your topic. Show me that you know a lot of information. Presentation is Monday
1. Costumes for play is due Dec. 5. Please put costumes in a plastic bag with name on bag.
2. Gifts for "The Living Room" is due on Wed. Dec. 7.
3. Cut out ART shapes for Wed.Dec. 7.
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Mrs. Melvin