Week of February 6 - 10
Hello Grade One Families!
What a fun week we had last week, beginning with an interesting science workshop and ending with another opportunity to play in the snow! It looks like the snow will continue into this week so please drive carefully and leave yourselves plenty of time for drop off and pick up.
Just a note about sharing over the next two weeks. This week we will have sharing on Monday and Tuesday, and next week we will have sharing on Wednesday and Friday.
It will be a short week together! Please note the following:
Monday February 6:
- PE class
- hot lunch for those who ordered
- Monday sharing group
Tuesday February 7:
- Tuesday sharing group
Wednesday February 8:
- early dismissal at 12:00pm ~ please be on time as we must vacate the school for construction purposes
Thursday February 9 and Friday February 10:
- no school for students as the teachers attend the Catholic Educator's Conference
Looking ahead to next week:
- no school on February 13 for Family Day
- on February 14 students may wear red, white and pink clothes for Valentine's Day
- students are welcome to bring valentines for their classmates on Tuesday February 14 if they want to ~ please make sure that there are 31 and that any food treats are nut and sesame free
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!