Hello Grade 6 Families,
The week has come and gone so fast. I'm excited to see them perform their skit for French 'Le Nouvel Ami'. I've seen alot of effort put into memorizing their lines. Bravo les amis!!
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read 30 minutes everyday
2. Storytelling - Tues. Feb. 28
1. Practice for Lent Masses
1. Bring a protractor for Monday
2. Attributes of 3 types of triangles
3. pg.201, 202 #1-5 due Monday
1. Memorize skit for Le Nouvel Ami. Presentations are Tuesday Feb. 28
2. Joseline and Ethan bring skateboard on Monday; Nadya and Trevor bring scooter on Monday. Merci!
1. Advantages and disadvantages of Canada and Saudi Arabia - due Tues. Feb. 28
1. Lent Mass is Wed. March 1 at 11:00
2. Thurs. March 2 - daily lenten masses start at 8:15. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Mrs. Melvin