Hello Grade 6 Families,
We had so much fun testing out our rocket racers this week. We made some adjustments by making them lighter or faster. Two groups had success in making their racers go over 6 metres. Bravo les amis!
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read 30 minutes
2. Good copy of Dialogue typed or written (due Tuesday)
1. Complete pg.213 #6 and 7 (due Monday)
2. Show What you Know pg. 240 #1 and 2 (due Monday)
1. Summary of Newton's Second and Third Law of Motion and how it applies to our rocket racers (due Monday)
1. Come with researched information on your category - Why Can't They Vote? (due Tuesday)
Make sure references follow proper procedure. Refer to your handouts.
1. Random Acts of Kindness every day
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Mrs. Melvin