March 6 - 10
Dear Grade Four Families,
Thank you to all the students who participated in Speech Arts this past Tuesday. We want to congratulate and wish Bianca, Morgan, Adrian, and Alvin the best of luck as they represent our school at the Tri-School Speech Arts Festival at Sacred Heart School this coming Thursday.
I also want to thank all the students who led the Ash Wednesday Mass. It was a challenge not having the microphones, but the children did an amazing job! Thank you for sharing your talents!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- March book orders due today
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- Wear gym strip (just in case Mr. Kelly can take them today since they will not be having PE on Tuesday)
- Return library books
- Micah's Student in the Spotlight page is due
- Hand in Reading Log
- Field Trip to Science World!!!
- Please pack a disposable lunch that can be thrown away (label it with your child's name) and put a pocket snack in your child's jacket
- No backpacks allowed
- Wear complete uniform
- Students come to school at regular time (8:45am) and we will be back at school for regular dismissal time (3pm)
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Report cards go home today
- please sign report card cover and return it to school tomorrow
- return report card cover
- Last day of school before spring break
Daily Lenten Mass at 8:15am - everyone is welcome!
Back to school on March 27
March IRP due on March 31
Have a wonderful spring break!!!