April 3 - 7
Dear Grade Four Families,
I can't believe it's April already!!! I hope you all had an enjoyable spring break. After speaking to the students, it looked like many of you took advantage of the 2 weeks off to travel and get away from the cold and rain. Good for you! Thank goodness it's finally feeling like spring!
The Grade Four class will be leading the Lenten Morning masses this week. I would like to encourage as many students to come out and sit with me in the front (centre left pews in front of the lectern). Students who have a part for mass should be in the church by 8:10am. Parents, thank you for getting your child to mass early this week!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- HOT LUNCH serving today
- Hand in Art Therapy consent forms...students will be participating in an art class this afternoon
- Return library books
- Hand in Reading Log for the week
- Hilary's Student in the Spotlight page is due
- Sign and return quizzes (Time test and Relgion quiz)
- C-Skills pages 78-82 due today
- Dismissal at 2pm
- regular day
- April books orders are due today
- Mite box due on Monday, April 10
- Class pictures will be taken on Tuesday, April 11
- No school on Friday, April 14 and Monday, April 17
Have a great week!