April 17 - 21
Dear Grade Four Families,
Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you enjoyed the four day long weekend with your families and friends. Track and Field will begin tomorrow, and it's going to be a busy time for all the students for the next few weeks. Please make sure that your child wears his/her gym strip everyday to school so they don't miss out on any practices. Check Mr. Kelly's PE blog to see this week's schedule for practices. Permission forms must be handed in by tomorrow, otherwise, your child will not be allowed to participate in the practices. The schedule of practices also went home with your child on Thursday. Please refer to it and make sure your child knows when he/she has a practice to attend. Our first track meet will be on Friday, April 28 at Minoru with St. Joseph the Worker school.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Easter Monday (No School)
- Return library books
- Sign and return Math Test on measurement
- Hand in Reading Log
- C-Skills pages 88 - 92 due
- Winn-Dixie Comprehension Questions for Chapters 1-6 due
- Butterfly Art (coloured and cut out) due
- Religion quiz on Chapter 9
- Dismissal at 2pm
- regular day
- Student-Led Conference Day
- wear complete uniform
- come to the classroom during appointment time for 30 minutes
Looking forward to seeing you this Friday!
Have a great week!